husky t540 release in feb?

the verminator

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've spoken to a dealer and all they say is there rep has told them "there not able to discus the matter at this present moment in time" lol makes me mad really but I guess they have there reasons, just replaced the clutch springs in the 200t so she's good for a few month touch wood before anything else goes wrong :biggrin:

was also told feb at the APF when i had a go of one..:thumbup:

I was told November at the APF, then when I saw a husqy rep at the local dealer was told feb, and since then the dealer was told after feb, so I don't think husqvarna know, it's been pending since 2010 though really

I was told November at the APF, then when I saw a husqy rep at the local dealer was told feb, and since then the dealer was told after feb, so I don't think husqvarna know, it's been pending since 2010 though really

i had a go with it and thought it was great,dont get me wrong i am husqvarna through,but this has become a farce and a bit of a joke,it must

embarrassing for such a large worldwide company:001_huh:

when or if it arrives on planet earth,it needs to be a world beater

Oh yeah, it needs to blow the 200t away, I love husqy, and my only stihl is a 200t, but I use the 338 in preference, also had a 335, but bad fuel killed it, I'm hoping the 540 is as good as the hype, and I think they aught to hurry up before stihl figure out a cure for the 201

Seem to remember exactly the same scenario with their first top handle, the wonderful 335 xpt, long awaited, delayed release dates and then finally they released a saw that wasn't worth the plastic it was made from, is history repeating itself???

Seem to remember exactly the same scenario with their first top handle, the wonderful 335 xpt, long awaited, delayed release dates and then finally they released a saw that wasn't worth the plastic it was made from, is history repeating itself???

This time its different, many of us have had the 540t on trial and most people have been very impressed.