Show us your fencing!!

Matthew Storrs

Cheers mate. 

My genny doesn't use a lot of fuel and runs 110/230 so may go for it. 

I'm wondering if you can get a cutting attachment for these cos I come across stump roots now and then and they can be an absolute killer to get through even using a recip saw etc can take hours of hard graft. 

9 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

Cheers mate. 

My genny doesn't use a lot of fuel and runs 110/230 so may go for it. 

I'm wondering if you can get a cutting attachment for these cos I come across stump roots now and then and they can be an absolute killer to get through even using a recip saw etc can take hours of hard graft. 

Your welcome

Get a clay spade and put a edge on it I'd of thought would be best 

Jack 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, forestboy1978 said:

There's a bosch one on power tool world for £79 looks well built and good thick steel aswell the trolleys are on there for £79.99 also it's all there and I normally get stuff delivered before 10am next worki g day if ordered at a decent time and they communicate really well and you can track there delivery driver so you know exactly where there at highly recommended by me for sales and aftersales support 

Jack 

1 minute ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

There's a bosch one on power tool world for £79 looks well built and good thick steel aswell the trolleys are on there for £79.99 also it's all there and I normally get stuff delivered before 10am next worki g day if ordered at a decent time and they communicate really well and you can track there delivery driver so you know exactly where there at highly recommended by me for sales and aftersales support 

Jack 

Bosch wont fit. Needs 32ml hex shank. 

Need a B-10300 makita spade

4 hours ago, forestboy1978 said:

This is what I'm thinking of buying https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Makita-HM1812-AVT-Demolition-Breaker-240v/142379161138?epid=1645517942&hash=item2126759632:g:rKgAAOSwZGJcXCXt:rk:9:pf:0

With a trolley. 

Titan produces 45 joules of energy 15kg approx

Beaver et all approx 63 joules @ 30kg approx

That bad boy will produce 73 joules @ 31.3kg

I've never had a problem working with electric in the rain in all but heavy down pores or persistent rain which I don't work in any way. Screw that. Pointless unless it's 30 mins to finish a job and in which case I just cover myself and everything with a tarpaulin and carry on.  Might get the 110v but like being able to hook up to customers electric without carting an inverter about. 

I also saw the Makita is most powerful out of those ones, if its quicker it may be less wear on your shoulders, or more? Perhaps it has class leading anti vibes

30 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

I also saw the Makita is most powerful out of those ones, if its quicker it may be less wear on your shoulders, or more? Perhaps it has class leading anti vibes

Less

27 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

When youve found the need to spend another three grand one of those predator 661 chainsaw stump grinders you could poke about on the roots

Got a pedestrian stump grinder that'll get most places that one will. Neither will go much further than 200mm depth I would imagine so useless for those moments  you find a 6 inch root 1 1/2ft down a hole.

What I want in an ideal world is a concrete chainsaw ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Nice fiskars x27

Huh? An axe?

I have one of these which I sharpened and it comes out only for roots but it's still a bastard smashing a 6 inch root to pulp. 

However, aside from a recip saw it is my only recourse. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Garden-Outdoors/Draper-GB-HD-Expert-Ground/B00850ZPIY