Arb Aid

Arb Aid was formed with one aim – to be the best provider of first aid trauma kits for arborists worldwide.

Working in arboriculture for over 12 years has taught me that first class safety standards should be the starting point for all arborist or tree surgery tasks. Too often safety is a last thought and this is sadly only apparent when it's too late.

Poor quality and understocked first aid kits that are barely compliant with Health and Safety Legislation are commonplace. As an employee this means you are putting yourself and your limbs at risk; as an employer you have the additional burden of legal responsibility and liability. A foreman's worst nightmare is a serious incident occurring and inadequate safety materials or procedures in place...

There is no other product on the market that can handle the challenges and injuries that can occur when you're suspended sixty feet above the ground with a chainsaw. The Arb Aid Trauma Kit can handle everything from major blood loss or the arborist's nightmare of a silky cut, to alleviating the constant grating of sawdust in your eye socket or safely removing the nastiest of thorns.

Each product in every Arb Aid Trauma Kit has been chosen for its functionality, its ease of use and its absolute quality. You'll appreciate the thought that's gone into stocking this kit and the extremely high standards demanded of anything that is put in it. All contents are housed in a specially designed indestructible case that comes with a lifetime warranty.

At Arb Aid we devote all of our time and experience towards bringing life saving products and training to the people that need them most – primarily arborists and foresters worldwide, but also anyone working in a heavy or dangerous industry where the safety products have to match the risks and dangers of work.

Contact Arb Aid today to find out how we can help make your workplace safer.

Their contribution to this years raffle is an Arb Aid Trauma Kit

arbaid2.jpeg.8ac44eaf375e650f2273ec35d9751d58.jpeg

arbaid1.jpeg.cc9e63af27930efbdf7607ef17c5f7f1.jpeg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is it ?

£175 i think. Good bit of kit, especially if you are miles away from anything.

Steve do they still come with the tournicay (spell Check) lol. An army chap told me about tournicays and how they shouldnt be used by general first aiders. The usage of them by my groundy when im unconscious from passing out at the cut from my silky sends shivers down my spine.....

Tournequet I think, they're amazing for cutting down blood loss, although I can imagine they're not too good for nerves and things if overtightened :/

Something about inappropriate knowledge and usage, and blood that has become poisonous due to toxin build-up shooting to the heart and killing me... when released!!!

Yep. The tornique is only a very last resort. If all else fails. They should only be applied for max 15 mins before being released and then reapplied.

A max of 4 bandages are applied before using a pressure point. After this if it all fails then the tornique is to be used.

Although chances are if the dressings fail and so dies the pressure points you've had it anyway.

Edit. That looks like an impressive bit of kit.