Sign in to follow this  
Arborwear UK

Next Day Delivery on Popular Arbowear Gear!

We now have in stock for next day delivery the most popular trousers and hoodies. Our website will confirm which size/colour combination is in stock with quantity. Orders for pre-order items are being turned around within 5 - 7 working days.

In stock items are:-

Original Tree Climber Pants

Flannel Lined Originals

Single Thick Hoodies

as well as our new drinks bottles, keyrings and various other products throughout the site.

The most popular colour and sizes are being stocked at present.

The Flannel Lined Originals are quite snug with room still to move freely as opposed to the tech pants which are quite loose (and not as warm). The Flannel Lined Originals are great work trousers this time of the year, and equally at home at the local pub.

Edited by Arborwear UK

Since I have bought 3 pairs of flannel lined originals, myself and two other lads have rarely worn anything else. They really are that good.

Steve, my actual waist measurement is 35". The 36" were way too big, and my 34" still need a belt.

44" would probably be spot on for you good buddy.

:001_tongue:

I find the sizing pretty damn accurate tbh, even with a 38" :blushing: waist they are very comfortable and a good fit.