Anyone made an Arbor. Trolley

Treemoose

Does anyone have the rough measurements of an arbour trolley? Im looking to knock one up and was wondering about the length and width of the main body?

Here are all the major dimensions.

STEIN Arbor-Trolley with solid wheels (Delivery - End of Feb) | F R Jones and Son

Dont see any thing wrong with making your own. What I do disagree with is people copying it and selling it.

• Like 1

I had the tires and rims i saved from a tractor at the dump.

I bought two lengths of aluminum, total probably spent around $200 us dollars.

It looks big in the pics for some reason, but its the same measurements as a trolley, minus the tires being bigger. I might swap them out but for now its fine.

I understand your points but the Stein Trolley is not expensive.

If you use it for a few years, that works out at £10 per month for a tool that moves enormous amounts of brush and logs.

I've said it before but it is the cheapest piece of kit I have ever bought because of what it does for us.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

Valid points, however when you are starting out and have very little cashflow £400 is alot of money! Im happy to knock my own up, im sure it will be as good as the "genuine" one due to the fact that both myself and my old man (who likes helping me make stuff) are qualified welder and fabricators! Anyway, we will just have to agree to disagree!:thumbup1:

Here 1 I made 2 years ago now great for long hauls out of gardens. Flat bar & round bar & a bit of tubing.:thumbup:[ATTACH]104600[/ATTACH]

This 1 I made is 750mm wide it was to wide for a coulpe I did before Christmas could do with being 650mm so if you are going to make 1 make sure It's narrow enough to go through them odd narrow door ways.:thumbup: