Sign in to follow this  
pault

Fungi ID, Knot guide apps

pault   

Ok so bought a new android phone yesterday and was looking forward to getting the apps for it. So i topped up by £15 and away i went. Or so i thought. Paid online for the Fungi ID app, downloaded it. Great. Then i paid for the Knot guide, got most of the way through the download and got a txt to say i only had 80p credit left. Bit shocked to say the least. So i topped up another £5 and tried again. Just finished it only to find that none of the pictures are there.

Im all for these apps, they are a great idea but i wasnt expecting to pay 5 times more for the download than the things themselves.

Anyone else had a problem like this or is it just my luck.

P.S before anyone says, my orange package is a very good and cheap one. So not quite sure whats going on here.

Cheers

Pault

pault   

Haha yeah that just dawned on me after i put the post up. My bad.

What can i do about all the pictures missing though mate? I dont really want to have to buy it again and re-download it. All the info on the knot one is there just no pictures.

Paul

are the pictures missing from both apps?? If the download didnt complete it should try and start up again when you next open the app. If not then you're going to need to delete the app from the device, including the files you downloaded from the memory card then download it again from google play. You wont have to buy the app again, it should be in your account. Next time just make sure you do it from a wireless connection point at home preferably, and leave the device downloading uninterupted.

pault   

Ok dokey mate, ill give it a go. Cheers for the help. Can i also order a large black/navy blue "arborist apparel" t-shirt please. Ill put the £18 in your account now. (Think i still have the details saved).

Ill pm you my address etc.

My fungi id app won't open anymore it just crashes back to my home screen. I have the iPhone 4S. IOS6 I put on this morning and that didn't help either?? If you could help with this that would be great. Oh and sorry for crashing in on your thread.

I've just done it, it's download 600 odd files again lol, but it's working so thanks.

Good good :001_smile:

Please don't forget to leave a review on itunes if you can spare 1 minute of your time...it really is valuable towards the continued development of the apps :thumbup1: