the 'todays job' thread

WoodED

Yer we do 99% of the clearance work for new roads etc in Norfolk it's not the most fun work but it pays the bills! I am slowly turning my back on domestic work as it not my cup of tea and when ever I worked for other company's I did clearance work so that's what I am used to and tbh I am not very good at fancy reductions lol

Clearance is easy and that's what I am geared up for

Sunday morning workout. Get rid of the buddleia and various other self seeded specimens from the water side of a bridge. Was quite fun. Fairly simple about 40 minutes work on a days money.

Found some manky lace knickers but they didn't fit and they are the wrong size for the girlfriend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350807895.424178.jpg.aca6153b0e02c2ea7913021a0d204be5.jpg

• Haha 1

Sunday morning workout. Get rid of the buddleia and various other self seeded specimens from the water side of a bridge. Was quite fun. Fairly simple about 40 minutes work on a days money.

Found some manky lace knickers but they didn't fit and they are the wrong size for the girlfriend.

[ATTACH]102930[/ATTACH]

What were you anchored onto Rob ?

Was the root a pain to get out?

Were the knickers M&S or Agent Provocateur?

Any significant damage to the brickwork?