the 'todays job' thread

WoodED

4 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

It was before I set it loose on the mulcher - it’s a bit beaten up now sadly...

Still does a great job and packs a decent punch though, definitely one of my better buys! 

Nice, I still run around the site on what should be a restoration project (MF 135) good for moving chip and other bits on the trailer, will get it painted and restored at some point. It must be going on 50 years old now. 

• Like 2

Friday afternoon special: We crown raised a few Sycamores in the morning, dismantled a tall dead one using an anchor point in the tree next to it. Have lunch, onto the home straight, just a small Sycamore to put the rope onto and pull over with the tracked chipper. Stripped the Ivy off the trunk when climbing up to put the pull rope on, and guess what was under the Ivy. Had to use a hatchet to dig out one ring of barbed wire so we could get a gob and backcut in.

ce582161-ede6-477b-bb7a-42d2a61b67f7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4