the 'todays job' thread

WoodED

Why extraction buy hand mate ?

There's a steep embankment no machine would make it up without wrecking the place. The ground is really wet and soft too. Thought about winching, but no direct line of sight.
Got a couple of strong lads though.
The only reason I'm extracting firewood is the clients wood yard is 5 miles away,
and a personal thing, I can't waste wood.
[emoji106]

1 minute ago, Rough Hewn said:

There's a steep embankment no machine would make it up without wrecking the place. The ground is really wet and soft too. Thought about winching, but no direct line of sight.
Got a couple of strong lads though.
The only reason I'm extracting firewood is the clients wood yard is 5 miles away,
and a personal thing, I can't waste wood.
emoji106.png

Should have got a horse to drag it as it was a bridleway. 

2 minutes ago, Ian Flatters said:

Just a few recent bits and bobs. In fairness I've been taking a step back off the tools, heavily reducing my climbing as the lads are able to do it. Just looking at replacing the skid steer and digger so when I'm needed I can sit on my bum and be helpful.IMG_20190308_175001_726.jpegIMG_20190308_123550_014-02.jpegIMG_20190313_135247.jpegIMG_20190308_100053_353.jpegIMG_20190312_132825_361.jpegIMG_20190312_160451.jpeg

Nice stuff.

For me the big money job this week was reducing 12 oaks in a raised garden.

In an effort to sway you  in the direction of the telescopic loader, here’s the cord being loaded over a wall direct into the back of the van.

1A676E86-4246-42DB-8934-650D1FBDB813.jpeg

• Like 3

Nice stuff.
For me the big money job this week was reducing 12 oaks in a raised garden.
In an effort to sway you  in the direction of the telescopic loader, here’s the cord being loaded over a wall direct into the back of the van.
1A676E86-4246-42DB-8934-650D1FBDB813.thumb.jpeg.df8ba1972e698d5c523a314be4ee9b11.jpeg
Hi Mick,

How do you rate the Multione? I've got a demo on site next week and was curious to know your views. [emoji106]