the 'todays job' thread

WoodED

7 minutes ago, bigtreedon said:

Last tree for a bit for me unfortunately! What a lovely job but I was in so much pain I new some thing was very rong after visiting my doctor who sent me for a immediate mri from there it was strait to operating table at 4am this morning hardest 24hrs of my life if my coordinations in my feet don't return fully I will never climb again!IMG-20190110-WA0009.jpegIMG-20190110-WA0008.jpegIMG-20190110-WA0012.jpeg1547316996809.jpeg

Must have missed something.  What was the op for?

Pressure on my spine the pain was bad for years but but had just learnt to try and get on with it bu5 last weekend by back started to spasm and the pain unlike any other this went on for few days took Monday off couldn't work tried but I was useless then went down to near you to remove th beech it's the only tree to of brought tears to my eyezs the pain was not the most scrary part it was that my nerv signals to my legs had working so i xaoukdnt balacs take pgope steps totally immobile so i drove b back Yorkshire and 24hrs later am laid in hospital after spinal op
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bigtreedon said:
2 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Pressure on my spine the pain was bad for years but but had just learnt to try and get on with it bu5 last weekend by back started to spasm and the pain unlike any other this went on for few days took Monday off couldn't work tried but I was useless then went down to near you to remove th beech it's the only tree to of brought tears to my eyezs the pain was not the most scrary part it was that my nerv signals to my legs had working so i xaoukdnt balacs take pgope steps totally immobile so i drove b back Yorkshire and 24hrs later am laid in hospital after spinal op

All the best , take your time to heal . 

• Like 1