the 'todays job' thread

WoodED

God I wish I had thought of felling it next time I will give u a call mono and u can show me how it's done

I wasn’t being a dick.

From the pictures I can’t see why you couldn’t just fell the tree. Granted it has a lean, but you’ve got a lot of open space around it.

I’m curious why you had to take it down in sections.

I wasn’t being a dick.

From the pictures I can’t see why you couldn’t just fell the tree. Granted it has a lean, but you’ve got a lot of open space around it.

I’m curious why you had to take it down in sections.
The land owner wanted zero damage to lawn underneath the tree so I striped stem and then took the large Lawson down next to the pine then felled pine stem onto Lawson stump to keep stem off the grass are u any the wiser now [emoji57]

36 minutes ago, bigtreedon said:

I would of thought u would know if I hadn't had to climb it I wouldn't joe emoji849.png the man who owned the castle insisted on zero dents in his lawn or trust me my 3120 would of been first saw out of truck no climbing but as a subby some times we have to climb for no reason

Was referring to multiple posts mate. 

Was the owner present? I would have bought some turf and top soil, felled it then filled in the dent and bill for the dismantling [emoji8]
Yea owner was there and to be honest it took me less than a hr to strip tree really no big deal I do wish i had these brilliant ideas of how to get away with felling it God I don't no what i have been doing the last twenty years whizzing all over the country and Europe dismantling trees that could be felled I should of just rang you and got you to bring your saw and [emoji849]

• 2 weeks later...