the 'todays job' thread

WoodED

4 hours ago, Darrin Turnbull said:
22 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:
Hi this was the job today and for next month or so windblown and standing sitka
[.
IMG_5485.jpg

Looks a bit dodgy

Nowt dodgy about it ,its 20ft behind him and its more like bad camera angle, tree hung up in top of a lodgepole and a birch had to put a cut in birch then pull spruce and birch + half of lodgepole with tractor no way that was going to fall. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JaySmith said:

03c66f5d-0ce5-498e-a2fc-e740d108efef.jpg301489e7-7e9d-4c39-971c-c7bf53da54d5.jpg186c0062-9c3d-480c-b73a-f1802453453b.jpgeaa723f7-cb96-4528-9669-1c22bdd67cb1.jpg542a9ea4-75f9-40ad-a0d3-5de21cd62b32.jpg

Some pop pollards from the other day

Nice pics on a nice day.

Those pops have been topped and are being retopped. Strong attachment points by the look of it. 

Did you see  how long since the last time? I’m guessing 15 years.

1 hour ago, JaySmith said:

Not sure on when they were originally worked. They had a light reduction about 5 or 6 years I go I believe, think Rich Rule did them. This time the client went for a spanking as they had shed limbs recently into the school field

Hi Jay.

Did I do them for Jamie or SL?  They look like the ones at the school in Sidcup, am I right?

Don't know about light reduction.  If they are the ones I am thinking of... Launchbury belted them and I followed suit!

Nice pictures mate.

• Like 2

Hi Jay.

Did I do them for Jamie or SL?  They look like the ones at the school in Sidcup, am I right?

Don't know about light reduction.  If they are the ones I am thinking of... Launchbury belted them and I followed suit!

Nice pictures mate.

Hi Rich,

Yeah that’s the one, it’s the school on the main road between Bexley and Sidcup. Steve said you did one and he did the other. Yours were lighter than what me and Ash did to them! Hope Norway is going well mate