Singing rock timber harness

RDB logs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Thanks for the pictures and for sharing your thoughts.
I'm looking for this one because it seems very well designed and have a good price. Still undecided between this one and the sequoia.
Did you tried to use your lanyard in the rings of the leg loops? (Similar to a treemotion or cliping from the bridge end's rings in the petzl sequoia)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Arbtalk mobile app

Thanks for the pictures and for sharing your thoughts.
I'm looking for this one because it seems very well designed and have a good price. Still undecided between this one and the sequoia.
Did you tried to use your lanyard in the rings of the leg loops? (Similar to a treemotion or cliping from the bridge end's rings in the petzl sequoia)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Arbtalk mobile app

Not tried either of those configurations and not used the sequioa only the Navajo which is horrendously uncomfortable.

So far so good. I will report back after a few more weeks of using it

Sent from my SM-G390F using Arbtalk mobile app

Also if anyone knows how to get these type of harnesses not to crush yet cajones I'd appreciate the tip.

So far it's ok. Not as comfy for sitting around in bit easy leg movement than dragonfly

Sent from my SM-G390F using Arbtalk mobile app

I started on a dragonfly. Very bulky harness but it was all I had.
Next I got a Stein Vega which is a good comfy budget harness,
If you lengthen the adjustments on the leg loops you should be able to find a comfy set up. Trial and error.
It may be that the harness doesn't suit your shape.
If you can get to a dealer you can try a load of different ones on and hang in them to find one that suits you.
The most expensive/exotic harness won't necessarily be the best for a comfortable fit. Harnesses are very subjective.
  • Like 1