Steve Bullman

Fungi and Knot app ratings/reviews desperately needed please.

I know I have asked before, but please if anyone has either of the apps on either the iphone or android platform and hasn't left a review on the respective market place, please do so.

Unfortunately with human nature being as it is, people generally only leave a review when they have something to complain about. This means I have a handful of negative reviews with not many positives to balance out the overall rating. I have to assume that the few people who have left negatives are hopefully the only ones out of the hundreds of happy customers who are unable to get the app to work. The apps both function perfectly and have been thoroughly tested so any users who are experiencing difficulties is normally down to an error their end, which can usually be easily resolved if they get in contact with me. Unfortunately a minority prefer to just go and slate the app instead :thumbdown:

So once again...please if you have the app and havent rated it, it would be greatly appreciated if you could. It literally takes 30 seconds. And if you happen to be one of the minority users experiencing problems please get in touch so we can resolve it for you.

I'd also like to offer a 10% discount off any of the arbtalk t-shirts to anyone leaving a review. Please get in touch if you have done so, preferably leaving your review under your arbtalk name on your chosen marketplace to make it easier for me to track.

Okay thanks Steve, I really like my Nokia Lumia but the limited apps available for Windows are a big let down so far.

To put things in perspective, even android seems barely worth having developed for and android is far more popular than windows at this time. At the current rate if android sales are maintained it will still be another 3 years till development costs are covered