APF, what did you think?.

Alycidon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The APF Show was the largest and best show I have ever attended and shown my product at. It is difficult for me to express my appreciation heart warmed thanks by everyone I met at this event, as well as the people of this fine country.

Special thanks to the following persons that were kind enough and made the time to stop by and say Hi, Red Moose Faction, Tony Croft, Adam Borne, Verminator, SKS Tree, Ian Flanders, Steve Bullman, Andy Collins, Who by the way looks great and was in top form!, Rob Arb, Dart More services, Penfold, egg, Matt,winner of Doctor Ed Gillmans 3rd edition on pruning, Silky Fox, Mediplogs, Mark, Jammy Dodger, Elliot, Rovers 90, winner

of a Top Saw Multi Tool, Rupe, and Jules 100 Winner of the Grand Prize The Easy-Lift Harness!. Such a pleasure and honor to meet so many hard working folks and some wild and crazy ones as well. All the best

Ted Scovitch

AKA, easy-lift guy

APF ? brilliant as always, was looking at horizontal splitters in particular the one on wheels on the hillside from Ryetec 22t splitting force pto driven will take decent lengths of timber, question is would it split max lengths of say 2ft in diameter, Your thoughts please ????

fresh spruceor seasoned oak, beech, if i wasto buy a splitter id get the worst possible peice of timber and try and split it...

or make one!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODczC-0HmR0]big homemade log splitter Ireland splitting 3x4x1 foot beech ring - YouTube[/ame]

Pleasure to meet you too Ted and thanks for a)the flag pin and b)letting my mate try the harness. Top bloke :thumbup: top marks also to arbtalk for the new t-shirts as the missus is very happy with hers and not so annoyed at me for disappearing for 2 days! All in all great show and good times had by myself and the guys with me:thumbup:

APF was good show all you could think of on display,sorry easy lift guy didnt realise that was you with the harness.Didnt see any ARBTALK tshirts walking round and missed the arbtalk tent but was impressed with the show and thanks to F.R.Jones for a deal on the alaskan mill. also was very friedly atmosphere