The Good News Thread

Dan Curtis

I'm properly made up today. Some of you already know that I had a shoulder injury last year that hasn't healed as I was originally told it would. Over the last few months I've been seeing different consultants and had an MRI scan, with the thought that I'd need surgery to fix what they thought was the problem, followed by three months off work to recover.

Got my MRI results today and they've told me it's not as bad as they thought, I only need steroid injections and a week's recuperation.

Whole load off my mind:thumbup::biggrin:

Feel free to add your own good news!

My good news is I have a day off tomorrow. Had a day on a golf course today doing a variety of work. Last job was to clean up about 5 leaders that were left on a large beech tree. The rest of the tree was on the deck, peeled off due to it being well knackered. Knocked off some large bits, BOOM. Left it about 50 odd foot monolith. A good buzz and a few puckered arsehole moments but all done. Now day off tomorrow as it is my birthday.

Good news but what did they say you did to it the first time, and what are they saying know? The only reason I ask is a year ago had problem with my shoulder after seeing a phiz a doctor and a consultant all said I had detached my rotator cuff after MRI and a 5 week wait the consultant said no I hadn't. The only problem was when I first saw the consultant he said they would just do the opp so I said could I have a MRI scan which I did good job I did. What the problem in my shoulder is extra bone growth off a bone which has narrowed where the tendons run from an injury about 10 years ago when I fell of a tuck on to a road and they can't opp so have to live with it. BEST OF LUCK.