beefing up our team

damian

hey guys and gals so we r looking for an addition to our team in vienna austria .we r looking for a 2nd climber min 3 years experience and a groundie ,or beginner fresh from college wanting to get some experience flights and digs provided work from end of sept to dec 21 . This is a on the books position , if u want a few more details check out the other WORK IN VIENNA THREADS on here many thanks damian :001_tt2:

sorry forgot the phone no. if u text me r call me ill call u back to save on ur pennies 0043 650 22 61 610 cheers damian

just another note all the lads that work here come out of the uk im english and we have an english speaking company and a very high standard of work

Edited by damian

Just to say I've worked with damo and the guys out in Vienna and it was great. Some really good work and some challenging trees. Damo is a good boss and a good guy to work with as the other guys.

Vienna is a great city so much to see and plenty of beer and good times to be had.

If my situation was a bit different id ringing you up!

Hope your keep well mate!