Husky T540

Mark Bolam

I was told that they will be released for sale immediately after the apf.

Not. Good. Enough.

They need to get their sh*t together and have them at the APF, if there's no imminent release date i'm going to buy a 201T and get it modded to make it the saw it's meant to be. And seeing as i'm a seriously keen Husky user it's starting to take the piss now. Testing is fine, amending issues, fantastic. But it's been TWO years!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not. Good. Enough.

They need to get their sh*t together and have them at the APF, if there's no imminent release date i'm going to buy a 201T and get it modded to make it the saw it's meant to be. And seeing as i'm a seriously keen Husky user it's starting to take the piss now. Testing is fine, amending issues, fantastic. But it's been TWO years!!

I agree tbh.

It would be far better if the saw was available to buy at the APF!

• 4 weeks later...

Today i have been speaking to one of the guys at Husky UK and guess what ???????? !!!!!!!!!!

The T540 will not be available until February as it is not yet in production !!!!! I was told last september that it would be out this February !!!! looks like my ageing MS200's will have to go on a bit longer again ! at this rate Stihl will have brought out the MS202 !!!!

Today i have been speaking to one of the guys at Husky UK and guess what ???????? !!!!!!!!!!

The T540 will not be available until February as it is not yet in production !!!!! I was told last september that it would be out this February !!!! looks like my ageing MS200's will have to go on a bit longer again ! at this rate Stihl will have brought out the MS202 !!!!

If this is true I am not happy.....:thumbdown:

If this is true I am not happy.....:thumbdown:

I was Called by my dealer this morning as they have been trying to order one . i then spoke directly with husky who confirmed that my dealer is correct !!

on another note i always chuckle when calling husky !! press one for Mcolach , press two for Flymo press three for Gardina ......................... ummmm is there an option for Husky ????? Nope lol

I was Called by my dealer this morning as they have been trying to order one . i then spoke directly with husky who confirmed that my dealer is correct !!

on another note i always chuckle when calling husky !! press one for Mcolach , press two for Flymo press three for Gardina ......................... ummmm is there an option for Husky ????? Nope lol

It really is a shame you know because the saw is awesome and I would have bought 2 of them if they were on sale at the apf.....I just don't see what there trying to achieve......I know you have had one on demo! Could you really fault it in anyway?