The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

Decats work very well, proper remaps work very well EGR off saves another headache later center box either out or replacment with free flow box will improve gas flow somewhat larger intercooler will help and recommened with heavy tunes, Filter s will help to an extent, and uprated turbos and manifolds do the job ! just a word of advise some Td5 manifolds will warp when the lump has been tuned there are various andswers to this !

have fun :)

Just wondered what the answers are to warped manifolds ?

Great pics - the first one makes them look like an Australian road train!! Like the M reg the best:thumbup:

M reg is a 130 3500kg GVW custom three way tipper and tuned wit VNT and Full width intercooler and EGT and boost control :) built by my Business partner with some help from me !

My 110 is standard (as a landrover could be ) 200tdi this pic was about 3 weeks after we finished the conversion to flat deck from Hicap :)

Both are on Galvanised Richards Chassis :) both like to work for a living ! :)

The 110 is going to get the VNT treatment sometime hopefully soon if we get the time and i havent decided what im going to do exhaust wise yet :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

My disco is being a pain at the moment. Had trouble starting in the cold so tested the glow plugs. Didn't work so got some new ones. Damn there expensive. Changed this and it wouldn't start in the morning. Not over cold but still ran battery flat.

Tried putting a wire direct from battery to each plug this morning, but when I turned the key battery was flat. Now I know the alt and charging system is working well as I have turned everything electric on and revved to see if lights dim but they stay bright.

S I guess it's a new battery. Don't think the battery has enough life left in it to turn the engine over quick enough to start it.

If I bumb it down a hill as soon as I lift the clutch it starts.