The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

On 07/08/2018 at 14:53, lux said:

Some time ago I muttered about selling my old S11a lightweight, fitted with a rover V8. Well I'm eventually getting around to it, a couple of you expressed some interest a few months back so I thought I would pop it back in the forum before auto trader etc. I have lots of pictures and details so if you require further info please just send me a message and I will answer as best I can. Cheers. 

IMG_3053.thumb.JPG.f8f749e6c0b8d782b27534face43b052.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

IMG_3052.JPG

Hi lux bit of a random one but this was my old mans truck.just googled the plate and managed to find it. I appreciate it was a year a go but if you could send me an email I’d love to know where it is or talk if you’ve still got her. Thanks again 

Hi lux bit of a random one but this was my old mans truck.just googled the plate and managed to find it. I appreciate it was a year a go but if you could send me an email I’d love to know where it is or talk if you’ve still got her. Thanks again 

Hi
Sold it around the time of this post. A trader bought it and fixed it up a bit. Seemed to know what he was doing with old landies
Can’t tell you anymore than that I’m afraid.

• 9 months later...

Posted elsewhere but thought I’d bump this thread.

My 110td5 pick up is nearly there, just waiting on the wheel arch extensions.

It’ll be stage one mapped for modern motoring, winch on the front, bit of sign writing and  off we go.

It is a thing of beauty.

B6203A50-D5A6-4CFA-9C7C-1CAFFBFD3983.jpeg

BBA96FDB-128F-4F72-A1DF-D97D83585DC1.jpeg

• Like 12

Just started wiring an omex 710 ecu into my mates landy which he has fitted a 5.7 litre chevy v8 with side exhausts sounded awesome on standard ecu but I'm fitting omex ecu as he's fitted a super charger has well so easier to map on rolling road

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Posted elsewhere but thought I’d bump this thread.

My 110td5 pick up is nearly there, just waiting on the wheel arch extensions.

It’ll be stage one mapped for modern motoring, winch on the front, bit of sign writing and  off we go.

It is a thing of beauty.

B6203A50-D5A6-4CFA-9C7C-1CAFFBFD3983.jpeg

BBA96FDB-128F-4F72-A1DF-D97D83585DC1.jpeg

Tell me how you get on with the map. I had one on the td5 and it made it fail emissions 🤦🏼 got the map taken off and it passed with flying colours, not even half the limit 🙄

7 hours ago, Paddy1000111 said:

Tell me how you get on with the map. I had one on the td5 and it made it fail emissions 🤦🏼 got the map taken off and it passed with flying colours, not even half the limit 🙄

Will do, I was wondering that myself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HuntingHicap said:

Nice Mick, you going to put some more aggressive tyres on it? Winchmax do some pretty good deals on winches, I've run them for years on mine.

IMG-20210319-WA0001.jpeg

I wanted BFG all terrains, but ended up with General Grabbers.

The Mud Terrains are too much on the road IME.

Theres a law here now saying you cannot fit bigger/wider wheels/tyres than standard to you vehicle so that takes the decision out of my hands.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I wanted BFG all terrains, but ended up with General Grabbers.

The Mud Terrains are too much on the road IME.

Theres a law here now saying you cannot fit bigger/wider wheels/tyres than standard to you vehicle so that takes the decision out of my hands.

No changing rim size etc?!? What all the customizer do? What about racing cars or off road freaks?