In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

If everyone who drank went to the Gym for moderate exercice and didn't touch a drop of alcohol.. .you feel young again! Quite amazing.

I would love to be able to Paul but years of competitive squash , curtailed by an RTA at the age of 50 has left me unable to mechanically do any kind of gym or sport . Metal left shoulder ( no rotator cuff muscles ) a box of screws and a metal rod joining my right leg together and a recent metal right knee together with being 64 years old prohibits what my mind wants to do ......But don't let that stop you bud ! :biggrin:

Mr Stubby we could re-build you almost completely from parts of old Saws,blowers chippers,Unimogs and create a sort of Android/Cyborg out of you!. "STB1" we could name you and you could help the Rebels defend the Universe against the Dark Side of the Force!1483418380295.jpg.e740006caf374de6083962fe715e98b8.jpg

Mr Stubby we could re-build you almost completely from parts of old Saws,blowers chippers,Unimogs and create a sort of Android/Cyborg out of you!. "STB1" we could name you and you could help the Rebels defend the Universe against the Dark Side of the Force![ATTACH]215539[/ATTACH]

Thats a plan ! :biggrin: