In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

In my mind, I would be opening up the packets of Ginsters and pressing Start on the Microwave and Plippy would be licking the plates clean.

Winning combo!!:thumbup1:

Obviously you have given this a degree of thought, and I therefore concur that indeed yourself and Plippy would be suitable on the catering front :biggrin:

well "silky showed up as to be expected, treated him to some workshop cooked bacon, which he enjoyed, then it was out to wear him out before stockbridge gets him,

Nice 40ft conifer take down, over a pond, then two doors down,,horrible dead scanky apple take down,,,(quickly back to yard to unload,cuppa, turn a babys rattle,as you do, and out too third job)four conifers to wip out, horrible coniesta hedge to reduce, then down the elephant and castle for some ,,local cider,,,,,all in all a top day,,,

To be continued.............

• Haha 1

Silky's log...stardate??...this picture sums it up...Delaboge and the lads who are putting me up for the night have invited me to their local watering hole for a cloudy cider or two over the local sport of "Aunt Sally" where one team has to hit a wooden dolly of a stand using big sticks!..started the day with bacon sarnies followed by a quick cyprus dismantle over a pond...two oak fells tommorow...one of which is to be milled in a ten foot section immediatly on the Alasken:thumbup:...very friendly team here at Delabodge..strong Cider and i don't usually drink:p...pictures tommorow.... hic!!!"...looking forward to the last boss of the week on thursday night...Lord Stockbridge of Kent:):)

uploadfromtaptalk1346269709515.jpg.609079be802f5f3ad651ccaa5d9123d1.jpg

• Like 1

Silky's log...stardate??...this picture sums it up...Delaboge and the lads who are putting me up for the night have invited me to their local watering hole for a cloudy cider or two over the local sport of "Aunt Sally" where one team has to hit a wooden dolly of a stand using big sticks!..started the day with bacon sarnies followed by a quick cyprus dismantle over a pond...two oak fells tommorow...one of which is to be milled in a ten foot section immediatly on the Alasken:thumbup:...very friendly team here at Delabodge..strong Cider and i don't usually drink:p...pictures tommorow.... hic!!!"...looking forward to the last boss of the week on thursday night...Lord Stockbridge of Kent:):)

danger dave!! i wish you luck silky, tomorrow could be a struggle! :001_tt2: