In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Work has been almost non exsistant the last couple of weeks...and as a self employed arborist that means no money...not a bean :thumbdown: So this morning i decided to go pro active and set out into the morning sunshine and search out work..Saw many tree firms out and about so felt posititve that at least i could leave my number with someone...better than sitting at home. Following the sound of chainsaws i managed to crack on with three separate tree surgeons and they said they would bear me in mind and gave me their card.:thumbup1: Nothing ventured nothing gained...Continuing my cycle i passed a house where i saw "Joe Public" pondering a tree in their garden..they noticed me and asked if i knew of any one they could get to remove the small tree/Stump..."Yes i said,wait there...." i travel light these days...climbing kit and ppe that,s it....but this job would be a doddle with my favourite piece of kit...i raced home and packed my pannier with my Silky and small hand axe and a spare old blade .Two and a half hours later the little tree was reduced to split logs and the stump removed. Easy peasy! :biggrin:...just been to the supermarket and with my money, i have bought enough groceries for a week. Hopefully enough time to find work!:thumbup: Proving there is always more than one way to skin a cat.....So Anyone requiring a Fully Qualified and fully experienced Arborist in the Kew,Richmond and neighbouring areas...Please give me a shout...I,m Desparate...:001_smile:

597661687afd1_SilkyPower!007.jpg.a47254fbfd887cf3b45704214a6ad0dd.jpg

59766168789af_SilkyPower!005.jpg.f06a717da81327a85522d766083a97f0.jpg

5976616876287_SilkyPower!006.jpg.2867bce7c82d691141d39d4276e93ddf.jpg

597661687404c_SilkyPower!004.jpg.95552a1ecc4ab2c1b22ebcfeb5812724.jpg

5976616871a2b_SilkyPower.jpg.5a29c2c73b70839134bd730346ce78ab.jpg

• Like 3

Nice one buddy :)

Met a local tree surgeon at a garage out on a cycle the other day, went over and introduced myself, explained that I was soon off to NZ but would happily do any odd days doing whatever in the meantime. He gave me his card, something may become of it or it might not.

Great to see such a positive attitude mate, work will rarely find its way to you, glad to see on this occasion you had a result :thumbup:

• Like 1

Quality. I'll give ya a day's work on the strength of that post alone. Can you get to Rainham next week?

Credit To Silky, but nice one Mick. You really backed that guy that got injured and you are always helping people out. I think you are an honourable chap. Makes me proud that we made up after our little fall out:thumbup1:

• Like 2