In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

• 2 weeks later...

I almost can't keep up with events in my life right now.By the end of this year I am pretty sure my situation will be the polar opposite in every single way to that of my first post on this thread....I've always been quite a solitary person when not at work only opening up when I was trying to show what I liked to do through this blog but I guess I am back to lurking in the background.Biding my time until a very special date.I am however having one of the best years when it comes to Tree work.I get picked up right at the bottom of my street.I work locally to the North East and with someone i have teamed up with many times in the past.I have hit a sweet spot when it comes to my health and fitness and also celebrated my 53rd Birthday which I celebrated with a long cycle.I am riding between 15-20 miles a day on my old faithful Raleigh.

20210326_112626.jpg

20210321_144234.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Determined to get this thread up to date and with one months work still booked in before my second jab and another step closer to my big adventure I am going to catch up with where I left off.My neighbour and friend had asked me to get this tree down cheap as chips.No Team needed.No truck or chipper,rigging etc...he'd get a platform in and move the branches using his van🤦‍♂️😜

20210311_105656.jpg

So I got the crown out and dragged the branches into a yard to doors down...then back into the street....then back into another yard ....then I got the call would I bring a chipper on the day we took the stem down (once all the other branches were moved from under the trunk in the first yard🤦‍♂️