In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

• 3 weeks later...

This latter half of the year has been the most interesting for me.I shall sit down and sort through my pictures and get up to speed with my Arboricultural journal.I have ventured out on a limb into a whole new life which has seen significant changes for me.I have recently taken up an activity which I vowed I would never do and that is running.Something I hadn't done since I was a teenager.But after my first week I have found it easier than I thought.And what a high!...It is during desperate times that I become my most determined and pro-active and 2020 has been no exception.The Gym is re-opening today so the ten minute walk there may only take a couple of minutes now?‍♂️.....Again I appreciate everyone who reads this thread.It is just the ramblings of a keen as mustard Arborist but most of all I hope it may inspire anyone who may find themselves down on their luck...Double pumped after my Gym/jog and I love the dark mornings especially seeing the tree Tracey against the Cathedral.

20201202_054546.jpg

20201202_070115.jpg

20201202_072625.jpg

• Like 7

• 5 weeks later...

At the beginning of the year I decided to apply for a Passport 20 years after losing my old one for no other reason than it may come in handy one day...A week later an opportunity arose quite by chance that would require such a document....which arrived soon after....then closely followed by Covid-19. My Adventure of a lifetime would be put on hold for the foreseeable future.Luckily this opportunity will always be there and the longer I leave it the more special it will be and I am a very patient man.I have used this year to persue every other avenue whilst I wait for my destiny 🙂

20201231_041403.jpg

• Like 4

Good to hear from you Paul. It certainly has been a few. It's been a very different year for me, now I've given up the climbing and working for the local shop, it's felt good passing on some of my experience on to younger generation. It's not just been the younger lot though. Hopefully APF will happen and I'll see you there 👍 

• Like 1