In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

So I hear Mick? Hopefully I can begin the Ecological climbs then.In the meantime I have a dismantle tomorrow.All new kit to use including my boots(I will be wearing trousers though) and I'll also have the chance to see how handy the flip down shades are.Always heard good things about them from others Pfanner fans.

20200513_211351.jpg

20200215_113513.jpg

• Like 3

I will travel separately to site and keep distant from fellow Arbs.That is about as social as I will be getting for quite a long time yet.But even in the workplace I shall take precautions.I have surgical mask which is covered with a neck warmer for close encounters....And obviously I am a visor down kind of Arborist from the moment I get onto site until work finishes usually.I've mentioned before that I am so used to seeing everything through mesh.For me it is essential in this job.But wouldn't it be good to be able to add a face shield? Well thanks to Outwear I can as they have sent me some.They fasten directly onto the Visor and i think they work out at a couple of quid each.

20200506_105319.jpg

• Like 1

I have to thank Anton himself for his kind offer to produce me such a fantastic gift and Andrew and the Outwear team who are like a family to me and I'll miss not catching up with them and Annalize at the Arbshow this year but if you are out there....Thanks!!!!! (And not forgetting Silky Europe for their permission ????)

20200505_144835.jpg

• Like 4

Have a look on Outwear's site for details on the Faceshields and I'll do a review on them tomorrow.I am chuffed to bits with this as it means so much to me.There are some very kind folk out there and I appreciate it greatly.

20200505_144841.jpg

• Like 3