In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

I miss tree work obviously at the moment and seeing my Grandchildren but not once have I been bored.I feel very sad for anyone who is suffering through illness or the loss of loved ones and  have the utmost respect for all those who are keeping us safe and as comfortable as we can be at this time.......on the other side of life I am making the most of the good that is about of which there is plenty here.I have a great routine going although the vast majority of it takes place Indoors.Keeping fit and active.But I have discovered a side of me that I never knew I had.The Garden enthusiast! I think about Trees pretty much the whole time.Never noticed flowers much until now.Gardening has become my new hobby.Even learning the names of the lovely things around me.Pheasant's eye Narcissus for instance(First picture)

20200423_133558.jpg

20200419_082850.jpg

20200410_173727.jpg

• Like 3

So there is do much for me to do at this time...I am certainly having a relaxing time.Theraputic even.And this weather?☀️ T shirt,shorts and Flip flops weather up here?  Yesterday was marvelous.I am lucky to live where I do.Yes it's a ghost town,but that suits me.Another Groundhog day in Paradise.Stay safe Arbtalkers.

20200421_111626.jpg

• Like 3

On 24/04/2020 at 20:06, AWarb00 said:

Paul have you ever considered getting into splicing? I could imagine your patience, eye for detail + your eagerness to learn new things would go well with it.

@silky fox Give me a shout if you do, I'll send you some instruction videos

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1