In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

On the 22nd I turned 52 (I had thought I was going to be 53 for the last few months but an old school friend had to remind me) so I have gained a year.And although we have challenging times ahead I look at the bigger picture,my life as a whole and 2020 is still looking like it will still be the year of the Fox.I am beyond super excited for what I already know lies ahead for me.I Just need to be patient as there is no hurry and nothing set in stone time wise.But by the end of this year or later I shall be experiencing an exciting new life.All good things come to those who wait.So in the meantime I shall keep isolated other than solitary morning exercise.I began Sunday with some weights It,s a long time since I lifted as I have gone down the route of cardio which I really enjoy.After a few sets I dusted of old faithfully Darkstar and enjoyed an invigorating 5 Mile or so sprint around the empty cycle lane.

20200322_071411.jpg

• Like 1

On the advice of Rich Rule I would keep my first go simple and use a base anchor.First bit would be simple as I am quite handy with a throw bag.Perfect day to move from moving to stationary rope system.Exciting moment for me as I hoisted the virgin line 

20200322_151616.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As I took my first steps I could tell I was going to love this.Even the sensation of going up with no stretch on the rope was thrilling.The HAAS was a good as I had heard it would be.The Chichane moved smoothly up ahead of me and with several years on a ZigZag I instantly felt at home.I spent a couple of hours going up a down perfecting my technique.After about the third ascent I had I down pretty good.Lots of quick small step almost like pedaling.

VideoCapture_20200322-195054.jpg

• Like 1