In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

2 hours ago, silky fox said:

Sure have.The Life Lottery Shires....The happiness Jackpot. Won it on the Positivity Scratchcard.???

Good man...nothing like being positive...as Donald Sutherland said in Kelly’s Heroes,don’t keep hitting me with them negative waves??..see you at the Arb Show..am staying at the Halfords...no camping for me this time.

• Like 1

Haven't even left the house and I,m winning! Got a great feeling about today and indeed this weekend.Got a tree job with my son today and we haven't worked together in a while so I am looking forward to it.But first if I can get an hour to warm up in the gym then it will be a Victory Indeed?Have a Fantastic Friday Arbtalkers!

20200207_062405.jpg

• Like 1

Waking up fresh and ready to go on a Sunday is a feeling I am very used to these days.I've taken control of my life my health and my finances.I,very saved myself about £5,000 a year and avoided at least 450 hangovers.I always told myself that I would not only re-build myself as a person but also build on my potential career which would include equiptment.One last trip to Gustharts!

• Like 1

My lid will need replacing soon so it may as well be now and for me there is only one choice.Had several trouble free years with the last one.The 3M defenders can still be used for chipper use should I need to switch out the new ones.I,ll be 60 when I need to get my next one.

20200208_172535.jpg

• Like 2

There is only one more piece of Tree climbing kit I need.While I am getting double of everything else it will fit in well in the armoury.I started on a Willans full body Harness.After college I bought my first Weaver saddle...Then an Tree Austria 1,then 2 and up until now I have worn a Petzel Sequoia.They have all been great in their own way.Willans will last forever as will a Weaver.The Austria models are so lightweight and so is the Sequouia and extremely comfortable.But there has always been one that I have admired ever since it came on the market and evolved.Teufelberger are a name that I have trusted with my life for years.Feels better than anything I,ve ever worn.I will continue adjusting it over the days.

20200209_095657.jpg

• Like 2

That,s everything! Something pretty cool going on right now which I shall elaborate on in time.Hoying it down with rain outside so I,m going to do nothing today after I've taken the dog out.Buckin Billy is always great to catch up on.There was a great video all about his old faithful the other day.

20200205_013722.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silky fox said:

Waking up fresh and ready to go on a Sunday is a feeling I am very used to these days.I've taken control of my life my health and my finances.I,very saved myself about £5,000 a year and avoided at least 450 hangovers.I always told myself that I would not only re-build myself as a person but also build on my potential career which would include equiptment.One last trip to Gustharts!

Sounds like your on top of your game Mr Fox,i,ve gone 3yrs nearly without alcohol and dont miss it at all,good to wake up feelin fresh everyday?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1