In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

So I,ve had some nice work.Nothing permant but can pay my bills and treat my Grandchildren.That,s all I want out of life.I spend very little time on the internet but am spending more and more time around Trees which is really what I am all about.Even the Gym has taken a back seat in the last six months...until now.I am back there with a vengeance.And my nutrition has never been better.It was after all where the turning point in my life happened three years ago now.And for the first time since my 20,s I weigh under 100kg. (Weighed in at 99.7kg yesterday) This espresso is kicking in now so I shall vacate this rainy Macdonald's car park and continue this later.Have a great Friday Arbtalkers and climb safe??

20190912_133907.jpg

20190912_135453.jpg

• Like 5

And to anyone out there who is feeling lost or at a crossroads in life.It is never to late to make a change.Life is very short and every day is a blessing so don,t waste time with negativity or a Fake world.like a good work position,happiness is everything!

20190930_075249.jpg

• Like 9

I have had a mobile phone since around the year 2000.As a kid I was fascinated with futuristic gadgets that I saw on Blake's 7 or Space 1999.I would dream about having a communicator which had a screen and sure enough we have reached that stage...and beyond.I have bought the latest mobile device as they were developed.Couldn,t help myself.Most of them on pay as you go up until the time I began this thread.Then I got a contract and over the last six years I have gone from Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and upgraded every two years until now.I finally am completely satisfied with the capability of my Note 8 which is two years old now.The case is wearing away but the device is like new still and i keep it in my pocket whenever I climb...or chip.It,s great to be on a monthly tariff of about £15.I,ve learned to use WiFi hotspots and I use very little data.It still takes a fantastic picture and has a powerful brain.It,s years since I used a computer.

20191010_150521.jpg

received_2097972757178312.jpeg

20191010_151716.jpg

20191010_151657.jpg

• Like 1

does it work well for taking note say when quoting a job?

i am old school in that i use a paper note book still ( obviously write it up on the pc back at the office) but my current phone is giving up the ghost so time to move on.

I see the new samsung galaxy note 10 plus has a stylus and i guess it can convert or send to a email or pc. or is it not good enough yet?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Don,t want to bore folk with loads of posts on how great I feel because of my Fitness journey so this WILL be the last but I have to share this as it is a great day for me...Just over three years ago I was having my HAVS check up at the doctors which incidentally showed great improvement after using the 160T as my primary saw.Anyhoo I asked him on a separate issue how I could lose the 35 year old Beer belly.My metabolism and testosterone level were right down and I was drinking heavily so these factors were not doing me any favours."Get in the gym and lift weight" he said.As you all know I have been Teetotal almost three years now which has changed my life completely and I would say I,m at least twice as strong as I used to be,maybe a lot more but I still couldn't,t shift the last bit of timber around my waist.when I joined the Gym I noticed that I could see Gregg's Bakers from the window.At that moment i knew this was the gym for me.I used to eat far too much from that place.So the last several weeks I have added "Calorific defecit" to my routine (use up more than you put in) in a bid to get 100% in shape.I,d rather be lean that big.As it happens my upper body strength and muscularity is increasing whereas......20191029_091814.jpeg

• Like 4