In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Ahh, you found the Bowder Stone! ...takes me back. Have you experienced an evening on the beach at Buttermere? Good to see you in good spirits Foxy.
Hi Frank....So lovely to hear from you.Never been on Buttermere Beach....I installed a new sound system into my car and replaced the old C.D player with Bluetooth unit so I just use my phone to choose music but I have one C.D that I always have close to hand.You and I need to catch up soon.X20190524_200336.jpeg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You really couldn't,t predict my life.It is random but at the same time is following a path that is so familiar to me ....It is great to be back home in the Green City with Willow and Oscar.So much has happened since I returned from my last adventure and as usual I have lots and lots of pictures to sort through in order to set the scene.20190603_144831.jpeg20190603_132630.jpeg20190603_075201.jpeg20190531_173239.jpeg20190524_160006.jpeg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The view from Fox tower and a brand new day! A lot cooler than yesterday which was very warm indeed.I wake very early these days.It,s my favourite time of the day.Going out with the dog now then get to the Gym before it gets to warm.20190630_045120.jpeg

• Like 2

My Son is now a Professional full time climber and is in a Team where he can learn and be safe working with other climbers.Anyone on here who has children in the industry will understand how important it is that when you are not around them that someone has their back.Safety first.No compromise....I have never been more proud of him.My Grandson who is a great little tree climber too has always said how he wants to follow in our footsteps.This makes me doubly proud.But I need to move up the ladder.20190630_053049.jpeg20190623_114821.jpeg

• Like 1

This year for a few people I know it,s about following their dream.After many years in New Zealand,Eddie returned to the North East of England.In March,Fresh off the Aeroplane I met him for the first time since 1996 in the last place i saw him. The Beech woodland next to Houghal College.At college he was easily the fastest person up to the top of any tree.That was a long time ago.He moved away from Arb after leaving for Kiwi land.Last time he climbed it was on a prussick many years ago.Anyway I arranged to have our re- union where we trained to climb and I wanted to show him the advancements in equipment since our Willans and Three strand days.FB_IMG_1561870073719.jpeg

• Like 1