In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

At the stroke of midnight i became two years completely alcohol free...I gave up television last year and i never read a newspaper.Other than the Gym i didn't really notice any run up to Xmas.All of this has created a brand new version of myself but the biggest change has been to my mind,my thoughts and how my brain functions.It is a feeling that i can hardly articulate.I just know that i love the world i now live in and the people i choose to surround myself with......New year's day has become my favourite day of the year.For me it really does mark a new start.I am so excited for the next 365 days!20190101_095556.jpeg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, silky fox said:

At the stroke of midnight i became two years completely alcohol free...I gave up television last year and i never read a newspaper.Other than the Gym i didn't really notice any run up to Xmas.All of this has created a brand new version of myself but the biggest change has been to my mind,my thoughts and how my brain functions.It is a feeling that i can hardly articulate.I just know that i love the world i now live in and the people i choose to surround myself with......New year's day has become my favourite day of the year.For me it really does mark a new start.I am so excited for the next 365 days!20190101_095556.jpeg

Nice one Silky!

Quality of mind is EVERYTHING. It is the filter through which all our experiences are lived.

We don't see things as they are, we see things as WE are.

Get the mind right and everything slots peacefully into place.

Happy new year to you!

• Like 1

Nice to hear from you bud, happy new year. Taking a leaf out of your book and starting training again as I'm not climbing as much since staff are doing more and more and I was starting to feel the negatives of it, dropped a bit of weight and managed not to regain it over Christmas so hears to a healthy new year [emoji106]

• Like 1

Here's a Tripple thumbs up to you Mr Git and my favourite Village Idiot [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] I am in the middle of the Beech Woodland at Houghal College right now thinking of this years resolution.....which is...to post more on Arbtalk[emoji6][emoji16]20190101_104234.jpeg

• 2 months later...