Arborwear UK

Arborwear UK - What's on your wish list?

Hi Guys,

Wow! What an incredible response to the launch of the Arborwear UK website, thank you all! Please bear with us while we process your orders, but rest assured your orders will be with you in the timescale of 7 - 10 working days.

Many of you have asked why everything is 'pre-order'. Hopefully we have answered your questions but for those of you who are wondering the same, we post this thread to get your feedback too.

What products and in what size and colour would you order if it were in stock and available for next day UK delivery?

Whilst asking, have you any other constructive feedback for our website?

Edited by Arborwear UK

i,ve had an arborwear t shirt for years and it still in the same condition as the day i bought it...like it sayson the back,"Very tough". i,m also keen to know how the ascender trousers compare to the stretch air (non Protective) trousers...

I would like a nice pair of boots that fits my feet ok with any pain. Having size 13 with the biggest ugliest toes you can imagine. Finding boots that fit without hurting after ten mins is a pain.

I would like some Trousers with more padding in the inner Ankle area.I have been doing alot of Pruning recently and my Spikes are hurting my Legs.

A word of warning when ordering from Arborwear: they pride themselves on accurate sizing!!

I thought I was still a 32" sometimes 34" waist as most clothes I buy in those sizes fit. However, my old arborwear shorts (34") are feeling a bit tight!

It turns out most shops oversize clothes to make us all feel better, but arborwear stuff, like PPE, is painfully accurate.

I almost wept when I actually measured my waist with a tape measure last night.