Arborwear Clothing. Now easy to order in the UK and Europe

Arborwear UK

arborwear_products_header.jpg

Arborwear UK has now gone live and will be receiving orders on a weekly basis from Arborwear USA. As such, and until we discover what the UK market is looking for, we are now taking orders via our easy to use website for pre orders which our aim is to deliver within 7 - 10 working days. As the site connects to the Arborwear warehouse stock database, it will display an 'Out of Stock' notice when a size/colour combination is out of stock and will not allow you to add this to your cart. Once we establish a suitable stock level for the UK market, orders will be shipped same day for next day delivery.

We are offering FREE shipping on orders over £75.Click Here to visit Arborwear UK

For those of you who are unfamilar with the Arborwear brand....

Arborwear started as arborists. Back then, there were two types of trousers for tree work, canvas work trousers or rock climbing trousers. Canvas trousers were too stiff, never fit very well and restricted our movement. Rock climbing trousers on the other hand, allowed free movement, but sure didn't hold up well to tree work… Not to mention they cost an arm and a leg.

Their solution was to marry the two and make a comfortable canvas work trouser that you could actually move in. A trouser that fit well, held up on the job, and cost less than a case of bar oil. After many prototypes and on-the-job testing, we finally made some things we liked. Truth is, we found other folks liked them too — not just arborists. The features that make our clothes great for tree work are the same for any demanding work environment or lifestyle. We're not about bells and whistles… just the necessities that work.

Making honest, hardworking clothing remains our passion. Each of our innovative, free-moving designs are made using heavy-duty fabrics. We don't test our clothes in some fancy lab…. But personally from the tops of trees to dragging brush on the ground. The result is something you can trust day in and day out. Put yours to the test the same way we do — one leg at a time.

Edited by Steve Bullman

Great news, quality gear.

The only gripe I have is that the trousers I bought 4 years ago have become too tight?

Maybe I should receive some vouchers for this obvious manufacturing error?

mark that's excatly the same problem i have with mine, must be some problem with the fabric:blushing:

well done HB on bringing a great product to the uk market