TW150DH timberwolf maintenance

hedgecutter

Only had 1 of these for a year, got charged £700 by gunn jcb to fix a problem and i have now found out it was only the emergency stop thats a bit tricky.

1 year on and have found out why machines cutout and wont start, it is mainly fuel lines and all the crap that is clogged up in the tank.

so if ur out working and it wont start take the overflow pipe off fuel tank and blow through it so all the fuel gets blown back through the engine and gets rid off the crap blocking the fuel tank inflow at the other end, then suck fuel from tank back into engine and it will start, always keep full tank until you have time to drain the tank and get all the crap out (thinking of hoovering mine out), from then on use a filter for red diesel as there is so much shite in it.

Also done my own service it aint that hard.

If rollers wont feed press emergency stop in then pull it out, press stop bar in then pull out hard, make sure revs are up full and i bet u the chipper will run.

You probably all know this but i am happy i have figured it out.

Happy chippin ;p

• 4 months later...

there should be an inline filter before the electric fuel pump, this often blocks, replace filter, open bleed screw on top of main fuel filter cartridge and switch the ignition on until you hear the electric pump working, watch for fuel spurting out of the bleed screw, tighten. Job done. :thumbup: