When to give up on your landy?

chopper brown

It's E reg, don't know the mileage as it's got a disco 300tdi in, solid chassis bar one patch on the body outrigger even the cross members original. Now has terrafirma big shocks and springs on and could do with a roof rack.

HI CHOPER mate terrafirma springs keep at it mate :thumbup1:jon :thumbup:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the same boat truck head just gone starter motor went a month ago and now what todo, got to spend the money to fix her as she just worth scrap value at the moment then just keep on driving her whilst at the same time saving for a 2nd truck , hey ho work time chin up

As long as my landy is still allowed on the road I will never give up on it. the way i see it you could put a reconditioned engine and gearbox plus a new galvanised chassis in a landrover and it would still be cheaper then buying some junk of ebay that you don't know the history of.

HI DRS your right there mate landy on and on :thumbup1::thumbup1:jon:thumbup:

Ha mine got sold the other week but the girl brought it back as she she it was like driving a "tractor"-as I write this Betsys been left home wer staying in a Gite near Bayeux but the wife's Touran is boring so will bring her over again next year!!

How much you want for betsy? :)