brushcutter/trimmer

ollieollie

Hello All,

This is my 1st post so hello and here goes, been in the building and landscaping game since i left school, it's going well but i find my frequency of garden work is increasing so i'm going to invest in some new tools, have been looking into bruch cutters and trimmers so what do you think of these:

HUSQVARNA 327RJx - Brushcutters to begin with, will purchase a bigger one eventually but only doing light work at the moment, also:

HUSQVARNA 123HD65x - Hedge trimmers

what do you think? thanks in advance, good site, learnt lots already

Ollie

Hello All,

This is my 1st post so hello and here goes, been in the building and landscaping game since i left school, it's going well but i find my frequency of garden work is increasing so i'm going to invest in some new tools, have been looking into bruch cutters and trimmers so what do you think of these:

HUSQVARNA 327RJx - Brushcutters to begin with, will purchase a bigger one eventually but only doing light work at the moment, also:

HUSQVARNA 123HD65x - Hedge trimmers

what do you think? thanks in advance, good site, learnt lots already

Ollie

Hi . I use Husky tools . Brushcutter 545RX Hedgecutters long 325 and single sided 325 . All stonking tools . Recomended.

we have a stihl fs480 at work and its a sronking bit of kit.. it can do the lot, brushcutting long grash. brambles. thin tree trunks with a circularsaw head. id strongly recomend one. cant comment on husky brushcutter tho i here there good machines

the kawasaki range are apparently well worth a shot

Was looking at this one as something abit more powerful than a makita one I have

Kawasaki KBH 48

http://ekosiarka.eu/produkt-brushcutter-kawasaki-kbh-48-332.html?l=en

Are thoose plastic handles on the husky as good as the metal Double handle type they look abit cheap?

Do they reduce vibration?

Edited by face cord