Stihl MS261 or MS271???

Timbur

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to rave about my Ms271 now its just problem after problem. Spear parts forget about it.. 3 week's my saw has been in the dealer waiting for a new part to come along. Go with the 261 or a husky. It is a good saw the 271 once its broken in a fair bit, Its like a 261 but for less money you get what you pay for really. I only got the saw as it was the close'st i could afford at the time to a 261.

Edited by Tom2020

Tom2020 if thats you, in your avatar carrying your rope on your shoulder, will you marry me? ill kick the wife out now

:lol:

Im all your's where are you taking me then. :thumbup::thumbup:

Still trying to teach her the ropes shes fab at winning the work for me, I've never been so busy in my life with this new model.

we have 2x 261 at work, one for each gang, the first purchased had a bearing prob which was fixed no problem, the second purchased has been fine right from the word go, no probs at all. great saw, ive been ringing up an 18" stem with it this afternoon, no prob.