Opening a can of worms ... The Olympics, what is your view?!

will.morris

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you lot dont even live near it!

Imagine living near one of the Olympic sites and in order for the rest of the world to arrive and everything go to plan, they change the traffic light patterns.

12 mile tail back for the blackwall tunnel at 7 am the other day, all because of one set of lights on the A2 have been changed and about 5 cars at a time get through.

They've done the same at the "Ship & Shovel Traffic Lights at Dagenham on the A13. Tripled the length of the traffic jam in the morning (took me an hour this morning to cover 3 miles) and now it lasts until midday slowly shortening over the morning, its funny how the "Highway" is almost empty even in the height of the rush hour....

One might think they playing games with us....

the UK is strugglng for money, and what do we do........ have a very expensive world event in our country.

I'm sure its great, but i hate sport so the best bit for me will be closing ceremony.....oh and the opening ceremony with farming and countryside, whatever!:001_rolleyes:

I'll be glad when it's all over.

Complete waste of money imo.

With various groups wanting to strike during it and other issues I can't help feeling we will become even more of a laughing stock to the rest of the world sadly