Arb and Forestry Event pics and comments

Jonesie

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best bit for me was watching the ice cream van get stuck twice in the same spot.

He got towed out by a landy once then after being told not to go back in that area he done it not ten mins later.

One of your guys went over to help out, don't think the driver spoke English.

I love the shot of Rob Rainford attempting the tree climb in pic2, and also the obligatory bar shot of John Shutler and Rich.

Cheers Justin, fair play to you.

I have had 3 pints of Amstel and 8 cans of Stella since I left the mudbath, so I still have a rosey glow.

Tree-mendous effort to all those that put the show together & decided not to bin it.

Only made it down for the friday but enjoyed the banter with aquaintances new & old, plus sat in a few of the big tent talks (5837 update/kent wildlife etc....)

particularly impressed by the consultant survey demo out in the big field, though not entirely sure what he was demo-ing :biggrin:

DSCF9883.jpg.7cc78ebfb7a93bced4f3dbe0115478b0.jpg

dave, its obvious, to most anyway. But take your pick, its either a) the waterproofness of the Clarks Cut and Climb jacket (very good product) b) the quality of the Weatherwriter (for those surveys out in the field when its doing the British weather) or maybe just the stupidity of a moderator standing out in the bleedin rain all day just so people coukd throw stuff at stuff :thumbup: