Go on then, What was your best Present??

Tommy_B

One of our holiday house customers asked us to take this away, I think someone came off it so he wanted it gone.

my present to myself😁, handy around the farm .

think it’s about 40 years old, everything works and starts on third kick.3948A5B4-7679-4E37-9B9C-D3B35B880D02.thumb.jpeg.b5732b00b91dabdfe53472fe841236f2.jpeg

• Like 15

From my missus I got an Orangutan . I now am the adopted father of a young female orangutan named " Hujan " and I could not be more proud . Also I have a card ( like a credit card ) that allows me into Monkey World whenever I want . 👍

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Stubby said:

From my missus I got an Orangutan . I now am the adopted father of a young female orangutan named " Hujan " and I could not be more proud . Also I have a card ( like a credit card ) that allows me into Monkey World whenever I want . 👍

Don't need a card for this site Stubby, your misses has had you over me thinks.

• Haha 3

Just opened my Christmas presents that I collected in the UK this week. 
A pair of Husqvarna Technical Arbor trousers, my first pair of these, great length to the leg for a lanky like me.

Various sizes of Stubai felling wedges, not used these yet but have had a couple of K&H wedges snap on me in the minus temperatures lately and have heard good things about them.

Ordered the wedges from Chris Forestry who delivered a fantastic service.

And a larger 1.9 litre Stanley flask after leaving my 1 litre in Manchester last week.

AF79BD8C-AE12-40BF-B0F0-78AD8F06939F.jpeg

Got a book which, although not far into it yet has the feel of being a great read, one of those you think about through the day and can't wait to get another chapter read.

Sapiens, A Brief History of Humankind.

A member here mentioned (recommended) it recently, I don't remember who, but thanks very much!