Go on then, What was your best Present??

Tommy_B

There's a book on preserving dung. What does it say, "Get working freezer, plug in & switch on freezer, open freezer door when down to temperature, place dung in freezer, close freezer door"?

Ha ha! I do like pointless stuff like that!

Not unwrapped yet so don't know for sure. But there's bound to be books; always a plus having books. There some stuff from Rob D, (Ok. I ordered it and wrapped it but I'm not suppose to know until the paper comes off. Hope it's what I wanted.

But the big one, is the extended family gathering on the 27th. Yule plus two birthdays. Folk from down south, up north, London, Wales, Ireland, etc. and all with the lions.

Edited by TGB

I know i shouldnt be on this thread but when you are on cloud nine. what the hell. my wife was the first and so far only lady to have a child 2day in scotland, he is amazing. He looks like he has been here for weeks, met santa, my other sons face when he got his first bike, my wife on the radio and going to be in the local papers, making my big brother cry(shrek himself) by naming my new boy after him. then i had my first christmas meal at my parents home for 15 yrs, 3 quilted lumberjack shirts WITH POCKETS, a seal skin waterproof bunnit(thats a hat my southern friends) and i have still got more to open. If this is heaven i am there. Oh and me and the dogs are about to fire up the outdoor logburner and burn the chrimbo wrapping with a magners. MERRY CHRISTMAS:001_tt1::001_tongue:

Doesn't get much better than this . :thumbup1: