ACP New Mog Site

Bald Ed

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmn

Not that I know Mr Atkinson but I don't think anyone engaged in business is going to be too happy about that statement. Libel springs to mind.

Statement of fact comes to my mind!!!!

I don't think there would much difficulty finding plenty would could stand up in court and back it up with their tails of woe.

These are of course my views and do not in any way represent the views of arbtalk :001_tt2:

I keep hearing that UK mogs are over priced, well if thats the case why don't some of these who keep telling use we're paying over the odds start importing them and selling them for much less?????

They could make a good living and save us a few quid!!

I ain't gona hold my breath!!!!!!

Statement of fact comes to my mind!!!!

I don't think there would much difficulty finding plenty would could stand up in court and back it up with their tails of woe.

These are of course my views and do not in any way represent the views of arbtalk :001_tt2:

Spot on :001_smile:

Just remember what comes out of Frank & more so Simon mouth should be taken with a pinch of salt :001_rolleyes:

But then there is lots of salt pinching in Unimogs! ;)

Spot on :001_smile:

Just remember what comes out of Frank & more so Simon mouth should be taken with a pinch of salt :001_rolleyes:

But then there is lots of salt pinching in Unimogs! ;)

Not sure that makes sense

What does come out of Frank?

or Simon(s) mouth?

Well whatever the stated opinions are. The statement is still borderline libellous and while you probably won’t end up in court for it I wouldn’t be surprised if the person involved didn’t want it deleted.

Not sure that makes sense

What does come out of Frank?

or Simon(s) mouth?

Well whatever the stated opinions are. The statement is still borderline libellous and while you probably won’t end up in court for it I wouldn’t be surprised if the person involved didn’t want it deleted.

Is it wrong to speak from ones own experience??

If others have had a better experience I'm sure they will come forward and give an alternative view.

i had a mog for about 18months I never belived anything that come out of simons mouth. I did buy a few parts off Atkins unimogs and was very happy with the price over other unimog dealers. I have also had alot of dealings with ac price wich where always very good no Bulls poo just straight to the point good advice.

As i have said in other posts if you are buying a unimog on a budget buy it from frank.If you want a good unimog and have pots of money or a very good realationship with you finance man buy one from ac price

I see it like if you have a buget of less then 20k people buy from atkins. If you have a buget over that then people tend to go to ac price but that is of course IMO.

Is it wrong to speak from ones own experience??

Course you can, no one is going to stop you anyway. But we aren’t speaking are we? This isn’t a conversation in the pub, it’s on a publicly viewable forum available to anyone with access to the net.

Anyone can say whatever they want, you just have to be prepared for the consequences.

I really don’t care what anyone says about these two companies, all I was trying to heads up, is that someone might get upset.