Arb and Forestry Event still on but changes to the plan.

Jonesie

Well what a crap day I've had, went to the site of the show and guess what? We can't use part of one of the fields for the show - it's too wet to drive across. So, after about 3 hours of re-measuring and shuffling around, I've managed to squeeze everyone back in.:thumbup:

What a panic, had to get the web monkey (missus) down to redo the plan online, but I refuse to give up and cancel the show (not a dig at Arbfest, they had it a lot worse than me).

All the plots are now cut out and ready and a bridge has been built over the drainage ditch - after all the worry from this morning it actually looks good.

The camping area has changed places, I've had over 40 bookings for tents so I don't think they would have all fitted in the other area anyway. The only very slight downside is you will need to carry your camping gear to the camping area. Don't worry, though, we will have some trolleys and plenty of helpers to help get your gear over. For those of you sleeping in campers or vehicles we will have a dedicated area for this too.:001_smile:

I've also made sure we have a marquee next to the bar for the Friday evening, in case it rains.:thumbup:

I've actually got a smile now as I'm typing this; after all the stress of today, it's looking good.:001_smile:

Check out the new show layout here: www.frjonesandson.co.uk/show/show-plan/