West Midlands based climber available for freelance work

Raw Tree Care

I have been working for a AA approved contractor for the last two years, the last 6 months of which was working as lead climber/team leader. I have recently left employment and now working on my own as a sub contractor

My work varied from dismantling small and large trees in gardens, parks and street trees to pruning ornamental specimens. Pictures of recent work can be provided.

I have extensive experience in rigging and working from a MEWP.

I hold public liability insurance along with CS 30, 31, 38 & 39, copies available on request. I have also passed the three written exams for the Arb Association technicians certificate and I am now waiting to take the practical examination day.

I have all PPE and climbing kit, a climbing saw, a few ground saws and a lowering kit.

I am available for work and willing to travel

I also have a tipper transit and 6" chipper available locally

I also hold IRATA level 1 ticket

Rates and CV available on request

Many thanks

Richard

[email protected]

Wolverhampton

01902 823 219

07964 083 735

• 2 weeks later...