Handed down on a plate.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I challenge you pair of blaggards to a duel........choose you weapons Sir's

Bear in mind that I'll be using my ten shot pump.....:laugh1:

Ten shots for two targets...waste of powder,just get some 9ball pig shot in a side by side!:biggrin:

I did get some help setting up my little show,I had it running for a couple of years off my own back & some money was passed down,so I stuck it into more kit.Not into all that bling on my harness though,I just settled on chrome plating my spikes & silver tags on the end of my boot laces.:blushing:

I started working for another firm, then got a £5k loan from the princes trust and £5k on an interest free credit card to go it alone. I have worked pretty hard since, I sometimes wonder if it was worth it... LOL

I make a reasonable living and I have built up £108K worth of kit (actual value, not replacement) which I suppose is an achievement, still a long way from being rich though..:001_smile:

i started from nothing got an extention on my mortgage for van and chipper had some great help from some guys on here and still struggle on:)

I have no benefits such as child credit and working tax credit, all i have i earn so im pleased with myself even if my kit isnt shiney :)

The farmers sons get it pretty cushty..

Yard and tractor with pto for logsplitter etc laid on and access to grants and benefits from the government that make yer average single mum look like an entrepreneur.

Thats why they come into it in the first place as the farm can't support the entire family so they diversify using what they have.

They are a valuable part of our industry as they know country stuff and can fix most things with a crow bar. But they do get a running jump at it.