After my first chipper..!!

jnoon

Hi All,

ive started a few threads about small chippers etc. I do really need to get myself a small chipper now, FED UP OF JUMPING DOWN BRASH WITH THE VAN AND TRAILER:confused1:so before i bite the bullet and get a new GTM/cs100/1375g or whichever i choose (would like the 18100g) i thought i would ask if any of you had a small chipper you didnt use, or one thats has been taken out of use because you have upgraded. im not being tight but if anyone has a second hand chipper smallish and they want a better price than px, please PM me or phone josh on 07792906258, THANKS:thumbup:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

ive started a few threads about small chippers etc. I do really need to get myself a small chipper now, FED UP OF JUMPING DOWN BRASH WITH THE VAN AND TRAILER:confused1:so before i bite the bullet and get a new GTM/cs100/1375g or whichever i choose (would like the 18100g) i thought i would ask if any of you had a small chipper you didnt use, or one thats has been taken out of use because you have upgraded. im not being tight but if anyone has a second hand chipper smallish and they want a better price than px, please PM me or phone josh on 07792906258, THANKS:thumbup:

Best advice i would give if you want a small chipper get a timberwolf 125 brand new on finance i put down the least i could as deposit my monthly payments are 210 all in each month for 5 yrs but think it only has to go twice a month to pay for that and you have a brand new machine which after 5 yrs will still be worth over half what you bought it for!!!

Best advice i would give if you want a small chipper get a timberwolf 125 brand new on finance i put down the least i could as deposit my monthly payments are 210 all in each month for 5 yrs but think it only has to go twice a month to pay for that and you have a brand new machine which after 5 yrs will still be worth over half what you bought it for!!!

its true, but getting a chipper as big as that would mean changing my van to a 4x4 pickup or tranny/iveco/mitsi tipper etc. but ill see what timberwolf say about it!! thanks

Thats not bad is it! A bigger deposit would lower the monthly payments wouldn't it.

I don't like stuff on finance tbh but thats not at all bad :)

Thats not bad is it! A bigger deposit would lower the monthly payments wouldn't it.

yh me neither i dont like the idea of someone else owning your chipper, just gunna keep my eyes open!!

Well they sell for 11grand new atm my mate a few months back layed down 4grand he pays 120 a month for his its surprising how affordable new kit can be

how much is tw 125 after 5 years it would be 12600 plus deposit sounds alot to me :)

how much is tw 125 after 5 years it would be 12600 plus deposit sounds alot to me :)

Deposit is min 10% of machines value 11grand so 1100 is min put down what i did then you finance 9900 over 5 yrs or pay lump sums as and when to lower the monthly payments but 1600 extra isnt alot based over 5yrs

Edited by testcricket01