Show time.

Jonesie

Are you going ?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going ?

• Going
    • Might be going
    • Can't make it

Looking forward to getting the next Arb show ready this will be our 4th show, and hopefully our biggest to date, the show has grown each year and I'm looking forward to putting some names to faces.

Just trying to get an idea on numbers so I've put up a pole.:001_smile:

I'd like a bit of feedback on what you guys and girls would like to see in a show, so please let us know and we can see what we can do.

We already have free camping, climbing events, talks and a good night of networking and entertainment on the Friday night. And of course the tug of war that the arbtalk team one last year, don't forget to bring your trophy back and see if you can keep it for another year.:thumbup:

We want to make this a well attended and most importantly enjoyed by you the visitor. So please let us know what you would like and not like to see happening.

If you've not read about what's already happening have a read here.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/news/44458-arb-forestry-event-2012-a.html

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going. Be my first arb show. Looking forward to. Not as much as my new trousers I orderd yesterday. But when they turn up I will be looking more forward to the show.

Looking at getting a harness and some new rope on the day.

Not sure about throwing an axe, lucky if I can throw a rope up a tree let alone an axe at a piece of timber.