how does gtm pro chipper compare to .....?

jnoon

Hi all,

im in the market for a new (SMALL) chipper, i like the gm cs 100, £4300.00 + vat, or the jo beau.

has anyone ever used the GTM PRO.?

Ita powered by a 13 hp mitsubishi engine, has simular infeed and design to the others, but its a lot lot cheaper :confused1:

coming in new at £2904.98..

If anyone has used these or got any thoughs/views on them please share

GTM PRO WOOD Chipper Gts1300 Powered By Gte390 - Shredders / Chippers Buy Commercial Chippers Buy UK

I've got a GTM1300 pro, cracking little machine. It performs very well, get it in the back of a van, through garden gates, the hopper and chute take off easily meaning it will fit in the back of a small van with ease - for the money you can't go wrong. :thumbup1:

thanks mate, you had it long? which engine have you got?

Six months or so, I took a gamble and went for the 13hp gte engine which to be honest has never missed a beat, not used any oil etc. I reckoned if after a while the engine packed in I could replace it with a 13hp Honda unit which isn't an option when you buy them new in Britain but apparently was overseas.

I like to use the chipper in my "bijou rig" Got an old Berlingo with an electric winch mounted behind the seats and ally ramps. It pulls the chipper straight in, perfect fit with 5cm to spare. Stick my little caged trailer on the back and it's ideal for little jobs! :thumbup:

Six months or so, I took a gamble and went for the 13hp gte engine which to be honest has never missed a beat, not used any oil etc. I reckoned if after a while the engine packed in I could replace it with a 13hp Honda unit which isn't an option when you buy them new in Britain but apparently was overseas.

I like to use the chipper in my "bijou rig" Got an old Berlingo with an electric winch mounted behind the seats and ally ramps. It pulls the chipper straight in, perfect fit with 5cm to spare. Stick my little caged trailer on the back and it's ideal for little jobs! :thumbup:

yh the Guy recomended the gtm engine as opposed to the mitsubishi engine, well atm i have a 106 van, im either gunna get a small chipper or replace my towable log splitter i just sold with a wallenstein model, was just thinkig small chippers are so handy but the greenmech cs100 and jo beau models are well expensive:confused1: then i cud put chipping sides on my wilstow 9x4 trailer wheel the chipper up the ramps and chip right into the trailer, untill i can afford a hilux:thumbup1: