Double Drag

Spruce Pirate

I did and have.

It's a bit like reversing a low loader on a dolly. Just have to take it slow and steady.

I consider myself quite good at reversing , grain trailers , cultivaters etc, but to add another trailer , well that is real skill as said fair play .

Yes this issue of showmen was brought up on a hgv cpc course I did. The gist of it is the cunning of showmen, no fixed adode etc, etc. Its not worth the hassle of the authorities chasing them up and they are a very small minority.

Instead pursue a transparent citizen. If they offend, know where they live.

Lots of agricultural activity on the public roads is illegal. Such as telehandler with a trailer, telehandler with fert bags swinging on the front. Only 2.45 metre wide tractors or less only allowed up to 21 years of age.Insecure loads, weights and so on.

It requires detailed understanding of the law around agricultural machines which seldom few officers have.

Well I have to say I did have an extremely good teacher but I am in no way as good as he was, when we were hay bail carting we used flat beds on dollies. This man used to use a loader with a hitch on the forks, he used to drive them into the barn for off loading frontwards, never hit anything, never got stuck, and done it so quick he was in and out before I could get out the cab of the John Deere.

It was by far the best driver I have ever seen, thought me a lot about machine driving.